Garden Samurai Founder, John J. Knoernschild has had many battles, one of which was cancer taking the life of his mother in 2008, and has since blossomed into a quest for not only overcoming the weeds in the garden of his own life, but also helping others to fight cancer and the depression that comes with cancer and other diseases. Today The Garden Samurai helps bring hope to others going through similar experiences.”Tell Your Friends About The Garden Samurai” Visit our beginning video clips.
Gambarismasu! “Do your best to Overcome the Weeds of Life and plant an admirable garden in your heart!”
Garden Samurai Code of Honor
- The most important Garden is finding peace in your heart, soul and mind.
- Honor and respect the tool that can injure you, especially the tool of your thoughts.
- Have courage to fight the weeds of life.
- Bless your garden and curse it not.
- Perfection cannot be reached but precision can be practiced.
- Know your enemies, bees can be one of the good guys.
- Love your garden for hate can lead to destruction.
- Remember you can plant seeds of joy; but only God can make them grow.